Brand new Quintrex 610 Trident. The Trident series were designed to incorporate all the features an Offshore Fisherman could need. Built to rule the ocean. The Trident is Quintrex's first range of offshore fishing models to feature the Millennium Blade Hull constructed from tough 5mm plate bottom sheets, with checker plate floor and fully welded stringer system. One serious offshore rig.
The 610 Trident is built to combat the unpredictable conditions of the open water. Created using stretch forming technology the concave flare of the Millennium Blade Hull's sharper entry point, increased deadrise and a narrower shoulder, allowing the Trident series to cut through rough water like a knife.
- Mercury 150hp 4 Stroke EFI with smart craft gauges
- Telwater Dual Axle Alloy braked trailer
- Two Tone Paint options
- Full Canopies with front and side clears and rear shade extension
- VHF radio
- Offshore safety gear with digital EPIRB
- Dual Battery system
- Live Bait Tank
- Full front cabin cushions with cabin back rests
- Rear back seat with back rest
- Walk thru transom
- Deck Wash system
- Bait Board
- Hydrualic steering
- Blade Trim Tabs
- Rear scuppers/self drain
NB - Photos for Illustration purposes only, may include options not included in price.