Brand New 2020 Model Southern Formula 24 - Built Tough for Fisherman
Southern Formula is proudly built in Australia by craftsmen who have been in the business for over 60 years. Our design and manufacturing team consist of qualified boat builders and a full time Naval Architect. These boats have been designed to produce greater performance over older designed boats from the 70's. Our goal was to improve on a few key features: better ride quality, better stability, more efficient hull, dryer ride with overall features and benefits internally.
Southern Formula is the brainchild of John Haber, owner of Haines Hunter boats, and the old-school design, and name throwback to the Haines Hunter Formula 233, certainly had people talking and wondering if this boat was a flop of the old 233 or a new design altogether. However the Southern Formula 24 is nothing like a 233 and is its very own beast. Anyone familiar with old Haines Hunter models could instantly recognise this boat was markedly different. While the deck and wavebreaker might have some 80s flair, nothing else about it has the design characteristics of an old Haines Hunter Formula.
The sides, bow and all-over lines of the Southern Formula are an original design. Doing something original while keeping that old-school look wouldn't have been an easy feat, and making it look great at the same time is even harder. On and off the water, it's an impressive-looking vessel. It's tough, sleek and has huge presence. The Southern Formula 24 and 21 now available with the 19 due later this year
Our mission was to design a superior fishing boat for its intended use, not for a race boat. The final result could be argued to have achieved both!
There is no doubt that the new Southern Formula range will be one of the best blue water fishing boats produced in Australia.
The Southern Formula 24' has all the critical features that fishermen have been asking for, Including:
- Built tough for offshore conditions
- Hinged dive door Std.
- 60 Year pedigree
- Max tow-able beam at 2.5m
- Duel bait tanks Std.
- Long range fuel tank 380L Std.
- 440L underfloor storage Std.
- Huge cabin storage shelves x 4
- Full length bunks Std.
- Heavy duty deck hardware Std.
- Custom designed wave breaker windscreen
- Variable 21° Deadrise Vee for a soft, stable, Economical & performing Hull
- Full foam filled hull Std.
- ECM Stringer system Std.
- High quality finish and build
- Best in its class dash space arrangement
- Fully supported by national dealer network
- 7 Year hull warranty
Length Overall 7.3m
Min HP 300HP
Rec HP S350HP / T200HP
Max HP 500HP
Weight (Boat Only) 1750kg
Fuel Capacity 380L
Transom Height S-30" / T-25"
Deadrise 21º VEE
Max People 8
All Southern Formula 24 comes with Brand New 2019 Easytow Alloy I-Beam Premium Trailer
- Tandem Axle Trailer
- Breakaway Disc Brakes
- Heavy Duty Bearings
- Clear Lens LED Lights
- Stainless Calipers with Phenolic Pistons
- Alloy Wheels with Spare wheel
- Alko 15-1 Winch
- Galvanised Guards
- Stainless Steel Bearing Buddies
Complete Driveaway package including the following options available for immediate delivery - $213,990
- Twin White Mercury 250hp V8 Verado 4 Strokes with DTS and Vesselview 703 Digital Gauge
- Easytow Tandem Axle Alloy I-Beam Trailer - Tare: 700kgs GTM 3450 kgs, ATM, 3500
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 16'' MFD with B175L Chirp 1kw Transducer and 3D Bronze RV-200 Transducer (Both Thru Hull)
- Raymarine Auto-Pilot
- Raymarine Ray50 VHF Radio
- Fusion Bluetooth RA70 Stereo with Speakers
- Electric Anchor Drum Winch with Ronca Anchor
- Large Fibreglass Baitboard
- Cabin Bunk Infill
- Deck wash system Inc hose
- Live Bait Tank Aerator & Pump System
- Rocket Launcher 38mm with grab rail and mounts
- Seat Box with Tackle locker installed
- Stainles s Steel Footrest supplied & installed-Passenger
- Stainless Steel Seat Frames - Large
- Trim Tabs - LENCO 9 x 12
- Trimming - Bimini
- Trimming - Front Clears
- Trimming - Side Curtains
- Single Motor Installation with Dual Battery System
- 12 Months Boat and Trailer Registration including Stamp Duty
Give us call on 08 9250 3339 today to book an appointment to view
We offer both Mercury and Yamaha engine packages, suitable for Single or dual outboards.