Brand New 2019 Model Southern Formula 19 - Built Tough for Fisherman
Southern Formula is proudly built in Australia by craftsmen who have been in the business for over 60 years. Our design and manufacturing team consist of qualified boat builders and a full time Naval Architect. These boats have been designed to produce greater performance over older designed boats from the 70's. Our goal was to improve on a few key features: better ride quality, better stability, more efficient hull, dryer ride with overall features and benefits internally.
Southern Formula is the brainchild of John Haber, owner of Haines Hunter boats, and the old-school design, and name throwback to the Haines Hunter Formula 233, certainly had people talking and wondering if this boat was a flop of the old 233 or a new design altogether. However the Southern Formula 24,21 and the 19 are nothing like a 233 and is its very own beast. Anyone familiar with old Haines Hunter models could instantly recognise this boat was markedly different. While the deck and wavebreaker might have some 80s flair, nothing else about it has the design characteristics of an old Haines Hunter Formula.
The sides, bow and all-over lines of the Southern Formula are an original design. Doing something original while keeping that old-school look wouldn't have been an easy feat, and making it look great at the same time is even harder. On and off the water, it's an impressive-looking vessel. It's tough, sleek and has huge presence. The Southern Formula 24,21 and 19 now available.
Our mission was to design a superior fishing boat for its intended use, not for a race boat. The final result could be argued to have achieved both!
There is no doubt that the new Southern Formula range will be one of the best blue water fishing boats produced in Australia.
The Southern Formula 19' has all the critical features that fishermen have been asking for, Including:
- Built tough for offshore conditions
- Hinged dive door Std.
- 60 Year pedigree
- Tow-able beam at 2.4m
- Duel bait tanks Std.
- Long range fuel tank 280L Std.
- 240L underfloor storage Std.
- Huge cabin storage shelves x 4
- Full length bunks Std.
- Heavy duty deck hardware Std.
- Custom designed wave breaker windscreen
- Variable 21° Deadrise Vee for a soft, stable, Economical & performing Hull
- Full foam filled hull Std.
- ECM Stringer system Std.
- High quality finish and build
- Best in its class dash space arrangement
- Fully supported by national dealer network
- 7 Year hull warranty
Length Overall 6.4m
Min HP 175HP
Rec HP Single 225HP / Twin 115HP
Max HP 250HP
Weight (Boat Only) 1100kg
Fuel Capacity 280L
Transom Height S-25" / T-20"
Deadrise 21º VEE
Max People 5
All Southern Formula 19 comes with Brand New Easytow Premium Galvanised Trailer
- Tandem Axle Trailer
- Breakaway Disc Brakes
- Heavy Duty Bearings
- Clear Lens LED Lights
- Stainless Calipers with Phenolic Pistons
- Alloy Wheels with Spare wheel
- Alko 14-1 Winch
- Galvanised Guards
- Stainless Steel Bearing Buddies
Complete Driveaway package including the following options available for immediate delivery - $125,900
- Mercury 200hp V6 with Hydraulic Steering and Digital Throttle and shift
- Easytow Tandem Axle Galvanised Trailer - Tare: 700kgs GTM 3000 kgs, ATM, 3100
- Raymarine 12'' Element Sounder/GPS
- GME VHF 750B Radio and Aerial
- Electric Anchor Drum Winch
- Cabin Bunk Infill
- Deck wash system Inc hose
- Live Bait Tank Aerator & Pump System
- Rocket Launcher 38mm with grab rail and mounts
- Nin-slip Flooring Upgrade
- Stainless Steel Footrest supplied & installed-Passenger
- Driver and Passenger Stainless Steel Seat Frames - Large
- Trimming - Bimini
- Trimming - Front Clears
- Trimming - Side Curtains
- Single Motor Installation Including Dual Battery System
- 12 Months Boat and Trailer Registration including Stamp Duty
Give us call on 08 9250 3339 today to book an appointment to view
We offer both Mercury and Yamaha engine packages, suitable for Single or dual outboards.
Photos for Illustrations purposes only and may include options not included in our pricing.